Monday, August 25, 2008

FRESH Gameplay: EA Sports - NBA LIVE 09

For all you video game basketball fans out there, I've been a fan of the NBA Live franchise since 1995. Since the next generation platforms arrived, I witnessed this franchise go down the hole in game play and quality. In '08 I decided to purchase a revival of this series for my PS3, but was a little disappointed with a game that seemed unpolished with many bugs throughout the game. After watching these previews about next years release, I am proud to have remained loyal to this basketball game franchise. I'm looking forward to the new pick & roll control and the NBA statistical player updates & tendencies on a daily basis throughout the season. I see this game setting the standard for next generation systems and how sports games should be developed in the future! I got my pre-order receipt ready for the Oct, 2008 release!





No comments: