Friday, August 29, 2008

FRESH Sequel:Behind the Scenes of Transformer 2 'Revenge of the Fallen

Okay so I geeked out big time, when I heard that the Transformers followup movie, "Revenge of the Fallen" was going to be filming in downtown Long Beach on Wed....so what did I do? Dropped my plans that night, and chilled out on the top of a parking structure from 6p to 12a. And for what? Well to see Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide, and the rest of the AUTOBOTS roll out of course. Can't forget about the cool explosions too. But it was a cool time, there were about 60-80 people on that roof alone, some friends and my bros met me up and chatted it up with a lot of cool people. Here are the three best clips i got that night, in a youtube playlist. If you really wanna know more details on it just check the page. Thanks to the guys at TRANSFORMERSLIVE for posting this before I did, they've got the best coverage on all this topsecret stuff....Wow, now I know what it feels like to be one of those guys that camps outside a movie theater to watch a first showing.

No comments: